Xeltek SuperPro vs. Conitec Galep Programmers
- Operation without a PC using a compact flash (CF) card, clustering ability for flexible volume programming up to 15+ units.
- In-system programming cable optional for serial programming.
- Programming speed varies for different devices. Contact Xeltek for more accurate data.
- Device count as of August 2017. Check the online Device List in the Download Center for the latest device count.
- Xeltek SuperPro universal programmers are equipped with 144-pin universal pin drivers to accommodate large pin count devices
- One universal adapter accommodates all devices with the same package type
- High quality materials used to improve production reliability
- Multiple bottom adapters cause inventory nightmare. Keeping track of adapter variations would cause delay in today's production environment.
- Old printer ports are about 1/12 the speed of USB.
Do you have any questions?