Xeltek SuperPro vs. BPM Microsystems Programmers
|Brands||Xeltek||BP Micro||BP Micro|
|Number of Devices Supported (1)||75,393+||15,000+||6,000+|
|No. of Sockets||1-60+||1-44||1-44|
|No. of Sites||1-15+||1-11||1-11|
|Operational Mode (3)||PC (USB2.0)||PC (USB2.0)||PC (USB2.0)|
|Stand-Alone (16 GB +)||Stand-Alone (Limited to 16 GB)||Stand-Alone (Limited to 16 GB)|
|Local Area Network (LAN) Mode||No||No|
|Device Supported||EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller (MCU)||Limited to Managed NAND, Flash memory, E/EPROM, MCU||Limited to Managed NAND, Flash memory, E/EPROM|
|Support High Density NAND Flash / eMMC||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Memory||Removable SD card (16 GB+)||Fixed 16 GB+||Fixed 16 GB+|
|In-circuit Prog. Capability (4)||Optional||No||No|
|Custom 4 Gang Adapter (5)||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Windows Support||XP to Windows 10 (32/64 bit)||Windows 2000 and above.||Windows 2000 and above.|
|RoHS & CE Compliance||Both||CE||CE|
|Warranty (2)||2 Years||1 Year||1 Year|
(1) Device count as of August 2017. See SuperPro 7500 Device List from the Download Center for the latest device supported.Device and manufacturer count for BPM Microsystems is based on BPM Microsystems device list as of August 2017.
(2) Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro7500, SuperPro6100, SuperPro 6104GP
- Free two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- Free user requested device updates during initial (one) year of purchase.
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only.
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
(3) PC mode via USB2.0 port and PC communication.
Local Area Network (LAN) mode for access to LAN local or remote control. LAN is a computer network that interconnects computers in close proximity to each other such as in an office building, a home or a school; LAN is extremely useful for sharing resources like files and applications. SuperPro7000 contains a user-friendly interface to control the programmer under LAN mode. Setting up for the LAN mode is similar to that of current USB mode - an Ethernet cable is connected between SuperPro7000 and the network hub. See user manual for detailed instructions and illustrations.
a)One or more units may be controlled by an operator for gang / cluster operation for volume programming. (Optional)
b)One unit may be shared by multiple users in a lab environment. (Optional)
c)A unit on the factory floor may be controlled remotely.
Stand-Alone mode (no PC required). Xeltek SuperPro operates via a built-in keyboard, LCD display and removable memory (standard SD card). Setup is flexible and simple to expand (1-15+ units) for large volume production on the factory floor. Projects files (limited only by SD card capacity limit) are created online and downloaded into the
SD card. See Stand-Alone_Graphic_Illustrations.pdf
BPM Microsystems 2800 and 2800-MK2 programmers have fixed built-in memory and restrict file size over 16 GB.
(4) GX socket adapter series were developed specifically for SuperPro7500. GX socket adapters are flexible in transforming a single-socket Super7500 into a mini gang programmer. Customized 4-socket gang adapter + Programming algorithm (optional). Customized gang adapter transforms SuperPro7500 into a mini gang programmer. Extremely flexible for production applications, simply add SuperPro7500 units for project expansion. Not limited to fixed number of sockets.
Do you have any questions?