SuperBot Products Shown at Nepcon Shanghai World Expo[Apr 24-26, 2018]
Top 10 Reasons To Choose SuperBOT Automated Programmers!
There are many automated programmers available in the market and selecting a suitable system may not be trivial. Known manufacturers such as System Generals, Dediprog and Hi-Lo System are also offering similar programming systems, but price may be an issue when projects today have tight budgets. Do you need such a high-priced system? And, at what benefit? Based on your annual production volume, what will be their per device cost? Do they take support calls during off-hours? Do they hand-hold your operator free of charge for a year? Among the more equally rated competitors, Xeltek offers value, reliability, quality, and non- stop support
- Product design: Consistent with today's technology, Xeltek programmers utilize surface mount components to substantially enhance hardware reliability. Due to compact PCB layout and optimum routing, circuit noises are minimized for reliable programming of low-voltage devices – as low as 1.2 volts. The new and user-friendly software minimizes operation error and improves efficiency.
- Product Service: Xeltek maintains quick and simple communication channels such as 24-hour Live Chat for most cases; fluent English support is available. Any spare or repair parts can be called in and shipped the same day. So far, all of our SuperBOT customers (from Europe, Asia, and the United States) are very happy with their system with no major system technical support is needed. Customers can count on Xeltek to have support cases resolved quickly.
- Product Value: The value of a programming product is a combination of price, the number of devices supported, programming speed, regular update of devices, free downloads, and reliability. Xeltek products are designed with the above factors in mind which provide the best value in the industry.
- The Company: Xeltek has been in the programming business for 25 years. Experience provides an edge for us to manufacture new and high performance products at the best price. Located in Silicon Valley, XELTEK USA maintains great relationships with many major IC manufacturers to continuously get new chips supported immediately. Algorithm updates are available for free and accessible via our website.
- Programming speed and Throughput: Chip programming speed usually goes hand in hand with the level of hardware technology. Slower programmers, in general, utilize a simplified hardware design relying on the PC to do most of the job, which also tends to produce inaccurate program timing. These are not suitable to program most of the latest IC devices. Do not expect an old and slow programmer to program your latest chips reliably. SuperBOT 2 delivers high programming speed at 1200 UPH (16-socket Gang programming)!
- Better Yield: Many programmers in the market still use through-hole components which take up large PCB space and run long signal wires. Aside from being bulky and unreliable, longer signal wires tend to produce excessive Vcc and ground loop noise. Noise causes degradation in programming reliability and limits the ability to program low voltage devices. Xeltek SUPERPRO 7500 series programmers utilize SMD components mounted on both sides of multi-layered PCB, resulting in a very compact design with a minimized noise factor. Along with the low voltage components selection, they program devices down to 1.2 volts.
- 144 Pin universal pin driver: Xeltek SUPERPRO 7500 programmers come with 144-universal pin-driver for support of today's most complex devices. Each programming pin is populated with, typically, Vcc, Vpp (1 or 2), logical I/O, ground, and clock signals. If each pin is fully populated with all the signals, then it is called a universal pin driver- meaning that the pin can be used for any purpose. Low cost programmers generally do not populate all the pins with all the signals in order to minimize cost. For example, an EPROM programmer will have signals optimized to program such chips. There are some 40pin/48 pin universal programmers available in the market (i.e. HiLo-All11). For such programmers, in order to program a device with 56pins, it would require a special pin converter to be made by skipping unused pins. The problem is that the unused pins would be different from chip to chip. So the manufacturer would have to come out with chip specific pin converters, making it expensive to stock multiples of 48pin socket adapters.
- LAN Operation: Most volume programming applications need programmers to be operated remotely and can be achieved by using the LAN port on SuperBOT programmers. Programmers can be connected to a local network and be remotely controlled by any computer on the network via a LAN (100M) port. Please click here to learn more about benefits of operating using LAN.
- Programming algorithm execution engine: Most programmers in the market use technology that is more than ten years old. The best current hardware technology is to use a high speed MCU chip built inside the programmer. SuperPro 7500 programmers employ a very high speed MCU chip producing not only reliable programming algorithms, but also increasing programming speed. Utilization of ARM11 32bit MCU combined with an internal Linux operating system makes them the most advanced and versatile programmers in the industry.
- Training: Training at our factory in Nanjing, China is included with the SuperBot package, but customer is responsible for transportation and lodging. Transportation and lodging are not included, but we can help in making all arrangements including hotel room booking and airport pickup.
Bottom line: Many automated programmers in market are expensive 4-pickup nozzle and 4 to 32 socket models. Multi- nozzle and multi-socket models are used when programming large size devices taking more than a minute to program. Xeltek SuperBOT-3 also falls in this category. If your device size is small, chances are they will program within a few seconds. SuperBOT-2 is ideal for such an application. The system will run continuously at full speed (1200 units per hour) without having to wait for the device programming to finish. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Do you have any questions?
Cyber Monday: 20% Off All SuperPro Models Including Socket Adapters
Get 20% off all SuperPro programmers including universal programmers, production programmer, in-system programmer and socket adapters by entering the coupon code below when checking out at xeltek.com:
Promotion is only valid for 24 hours and starts on Monday November 28th at 00:00 PST. Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts and does not apply to SuperBOT automated programmers.
All SuperPro programmers from www.xeltek.com comes with 2 years USA warranty including technical support and regular device updates.
Get a Free Socket Adapter When Buying SuperPro 610P or 611S
Buy a SuperPro 610P or SuperPro 611S to get 1 FREE socket adapter from the list below and save up to $225.00! To take advantage of this promotion, tell us which socket adapter you want in the comments section when checking out on our website or click the button below to request for a quotation via email.
|Socket Adapter||Price||Package Type||Bottom PCB||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Pitch (mm)|
The promotion is valid until November 15 2016
Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discount
Do you have any questions?
Xeltek Now Supports More Than 100.000 Devices - Universal Programmer Giveaway!
Rules: 1 winner will receive a SuperPro 610P Universal programmer. Multiple entries are allowed. You can share this contest to earn extra entries.The giveaway start September 19th 8am PST and ends October 16th at 12pm PST. The winner will be selected at random and announced via email on October 17th. No purchase necessary.
MRAM chips programmed on SuperPro 6100 to reach Mars soon!
Xeltek is proud to support chip programming of MRAM devices which have low access time, data retention and footprint, as well as radiation performance. MRAM is the best memory technology to be used in space! High-reliability aerospace component maker Cobham (formerly Aeroflex) says that its MRAM chips were used in the payload of the ExoMars program that will soon reach Mars (in October 2016).
List of MRAM products from Everspin Technologies, Inc supported on Superpro 6100 high speed programmer:
|M24A16B@FBGA48 [DX5085]||M24A16B@TSOP44 [DX1046]||MR0A08B@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR0A08B@SOIC32 [DX1069]|
|MR0A08B@TSOP44 [DX1046]||MR0A16A@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR0A16A@TSOP44 [DX1046]||MR0A16B@FBGA48 [DX5085]|
|MR0A16B@TSOP44 [DX1046]||MR0D08B@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR0DL08B@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR10Q010@SOIC16 [DX1072#1]|
|MR20H40CDC [DX4005#1]||MR20H40CDCR [DX4005#1]||MR20H40CPU [DX0001]||MR20H40MDC [DX4005#1]|
|MR20H40MDCR [DX4005#1]||MR20H40MPU [DX0001]||MR256A08@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR256A08@SOIC32 [DX1069]|
|MR256A08@TSOP44 [DX1046]||MR256A08B@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR256A08B@SOIC32 [DX1069]||MR256A08B@TSOP44 [DX1046]|
|MR256D08B@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR25H10CDC [DX4005#1]||MR25H10CDCR [DX4005#1]||MR25H10MDC [DX4005#1]|
|MR25H10MDCR [DX4005#1]||MR25H256CDC [DX4005#1]||MR25H256CDCR [DX4005#1]||MR25H256MDC [DX4005#1]|
|MR25H256MDCR [DX4005#1]||MR25H40CDC [DX4005#1]||MR25H40CDCR [DX4005#1]||MR25H40CPU [DX0001]|
|MR25H40MDC [DX4005#1]||MR25H40MDCR [DX4005#1]||MR25H40MPU [DX0001]||MR2A08A@FBGA48 [DX5085]|
|MR2A08A@TSOP44 [DX1046]||MR2A16A@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR2A16A@TSOP44 [DX1046]||MR4A08B@FBGA48 [DX5085]|
|MR4A08B@TSOP44 [DX1046]||MR4A16B@FBGA48 [DX5085]||MR4A16B@TSOP48 [DX1007]||MR4A16B@TSOP54 [DX1010]|
For more information on MRAM programming support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: MRAM Info
SuperPro IS01 now supports over 10.000 devices - Save $100!
Xeltek development team has achieved an unbelievable milestone for the device programming industry! Xeltek has now more than 10.000 devices supported on SuperPro IS01 which is the highest for any in circuit or serial programmer in the industry. To celebrate this, we offer $100 off for SuperPro IS01.
Flexible In-System Programmers
Offer ends April 30, 2016
Save time and leave ISP debugging to us!