Xeltek has begun providing automated programming solutions since 2007 and is currently offering three models, SuperBOT 2, 3 and 4. With minimum maintenance needed, SuperBOT is a proven workhorse that often runs twenty-four hours a day for seven days a week at many manufacturing facilities. Support is available from Xeltek USA between 8AM-5PM PST and from Xeltek in Nanjing China between 9AM-5PM (5PM- 1AM PST). With support from both Xeltek facilities, customers get a 17 hours of continuous technical support window worldwide. For even faster support, it's recommended that customers purchase some optional spare parts such as additional socket adapters, vacuum pickup cups, Gas spring, belt and air filter in advance.
SuperBOT maintenance should be conducted by a professional staff because any unauthorized dismantling or repair may result in device damage. Only use genuine spare parts to avoid device damage or and ensure operational safety.
- In case there are foreign matters attached to the lead screw, sliding rail and working bench, clean them with pressurized air.
- Confirm whether each mechanical movement and each output/input function are normal before operating the machine.
- Check whether there is abnormal noise during mechanical operation. If there is, shut down the machine immediately and notify maintenance personnel to eliminate the noise before resuming the operation.
- Clean internal and external parts of the working bench, include surface cleaning.
It is suggested to maintain the machine every 1 to 2 months. Main periodic maintenance items include:
- Maintenance of air pressure loop
- Check for air leakage in the air pressure loop. Clean air supply and adjust air pressure.
- Check the air pressure regulation valve and confirm for correct pressure (0.5Mpa). Check the pressure switch and confirm that alarming pressure is set to 0.5Mpa.
- Clean filtering sponge of the vacuum generator and replace it accordingly.
- Check movement of Z axis cylinder and nozzle and clean the nozzle by air blow.
- Maintenance of transmission mechanism
- Greasing of linear sliding rail on X, Y and Z axis and ball screw.
- Check the transmission belt of servo motor on X, Y and Z axis for any loose, wear or breakage. Confirm motor position and belt balance.
- Check and confirm fastening status of all screws on the working bench and screws on the distribution box.
- Maintenance of IC placement and pickup device
- Accuracy detection of X and Y axis: test positioning of the servo motor. Repeat operations to check consistency of each point with coordinate.
- Detection of programming system functions
- Device functional tests
- Check for loose connectors
Do you have any questions?