Operating SuperBOT Automated programmers remotely using LAN Port
Most production programming applications need the programmer to be operated remotely. Remote controlling can be achieved using the LAN port on SuperBOT 2/3 Automated programmers. Using the LAN port, programmers can be connected to a local network and can be remotely controlled via any computer on the network.
LAN port enables remote project loading, quality monitoring, volume control, file security. Technical departments can remote control programming operations and processes, including downloading project file, command execution, project settings, and obtain real time information to achieve production goals.
Operating SuperBOT programmer remotely has many advantages:
- Centralized Control: All programming related settings for projects is done on a server including chip selection, data file loading, configuration settings, setting up which memory area to write, etc, . Even assigning different writing tasks to different programmer machines is possible. All the work is operated by one trained operator, so it reduces the possibility of making any man-made errors.
- Higher Throughput: Task switching speed is increased greatly thus helping in lesser ideal time and higher throughput.
- Reduced Errors: Monitoring programming process in real-time in order to reduce error risk. Once an error is detected, the system will signal the user and stops operation immediately.
- Statistic management: Helps make statistics reports in real-time to help update managers with in-time manufacturing data.
- Better confidentiality: All the confidential data is stored on a remote server. The operator is only capable of removing programmed chips and replacing blank chips in the socket.
SuperBOT-2 /3 is a new network automated programmer by Xeltek with LAN interface. It can be connected to a LAN directly, Gang socket adapters (16 sockets/32 sockets ) for programming multiple chips at a time and eMMC programming speed is 10 times faster than other universal programmers in its category.
Do you have any questions?