Become a Xeltek Distributor
Manufacturer & Supplier of cost effective programming solutions for memory, microcontroller and programmable logical devices.
Xeltek, Inc. provides the largest programming solutions worldwide since 1991. Our locations in the heart of Silicon Valley (USA) and China let us access and support the latest IC devices released by neighboring semiconductor companies; we have the largest device support count in the programming industry. With our same day response and same day shipping for more than fifteen products lines, we cover programming demands from engineering to automated manufacturing with top-of-the-line programmers. Xeltek constantly releases faster programmers to meet today's performance expectation with true stand-alone programming technology (No PC Required).
Why become a Xeltek distributor?
- Generous discount schedule.
- Priority on popular inventory items.
- Exclusive distributor discounts.
- Free Device Search tool for partner's website.
- Free marketing services (effective marketing campaigns tailored to various business operations).
- Customer requested device support in as little as one week (industry average is more than 2 months).
- Large product inventory for same day shipment.
- On-site technical support from Sunnyvale, California (USA).
- Operations with over eighty international distributors worldwide, providing quick programmer solutions to remote regions. Occasional special promotion such as free shipping and drop shipment services.
- Competitive R&D and manufacturing advancements.
- Full in-system programming (ISP) solution and support - difficult to support due to board constraints. ISP is not offered by many programmer manufacturers.
- Extensive device library (over 84,600*) devices being updated constantly.
- True Stand-Alone programmers - no PC required.
- Supports large NAND / eMMC devices (up to 256 GB!) - ideal for today's IC device speed and file size requirement.
Xeltek currently has open territories for programmer representatives around the world. Potential Xeltek distributors should have experience distributing electronic equipments or IC programmers, but we still look forward to explore opportunities with those that have limited programmer background.
If you have a strong passion for electronics and want to work with one of the top programmer manufacturers in industry, simply fill out the form below to begin your evaluation process. After completing the evaluation process, territories are granted based on a first come basis.
What Current Xeltek Distributors Have to Say
"General Device Instruments has been a distributor for Xeltek for over twelve years, providing top services and products for electronics professionals, and we are happy to provide Xeltek products for years to come. Keep up the good work!".
[Ron Coursey, CEO General Device Instruments, USA]
"Our ultimate goal is to provide the latest technology and most efficient solution, so we decided to become a Xeltek distributor and deliver their advanced technology in one of the key territories in South-Eastern Europe. Even though we were only recently appointed as a distributor, we are honored to receive great support from the Xeltek marketing team for our participation to TEST (The Trade of Electronics - Solutions and Technologies) show. We believe that Xeltek has become a legend in the universal programmer world not only for providing the best quality products with great features, but also for its energetic and passionate team who really deserve this reputation."
[Marian Vladescu, Ph.D. President/CEO Elsix S.R.L., Romania]
"The Debug Store is pleased to work with Xeltek as a partner. Xeltek offers a range of high quality programmers with the widest range of device support in the market. Together with an extensive range of device adapters, we are able to meet most of our customer's device programming requirements."
[John Legg, The Debug Store, UK]Debug Store, UK]
OUR EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE IS OUR DISTINCTION
"Xeltek has been committed to providing the best value and services in the industry for the past 20 years. SuperPro6100 Universal programmer, with device support and dual operational modes (engineering and manufacturing) features, has led the industry for the past several years. Current SuperPro series with ARM9 implementation raising the programming speed up to 30 times, have raised the bar yet another notch in the low-cost programmer industry".
[Sam Kim, CEO / President Xeltek, Inc.]
*Device count as of January 2016. See Xeltek device lists of current programmers for the latest device count.