Low-Cost High Speed Universal Device Programmer
SuperPro 610P is a high performance and low cost 48 pin programmer with USB2.0 interface which comes with free software updates.
Application and target customers: Low to medium volume programming, electronic repair, car repair shop, students and hobbyists.
Advantages of SuperPro 610P
|Project Files The project file stores preparations before programming. Users could also restore and save work environment. The project file includes device type, buffer data, operation option settings, configuration bit settings and batch commands. Project files may be password protected to increase security and reliability when operated by untrained operators.|
|Auto Function The Auto function organizes different functions into a sequential group (erase, blank check, program, verify and protect). Functions are executed in sequential order similar to a batch command.|
|Production Mode Once a chip is inserted correctly, the programmer automatically starts batch command of erase, blank check, program and verify. Auto chip detection saves time and increases efficiency.|
|Production Statistics A log file could be used to save operation information before exiting the program. Log files can also be used to facilitate quality tracking.|
|Factory Mode This mode is designed for factory volume production. To prevent operation errors from destroying chips and wrong data written to the chip, SuperPro will operate in the Auto function mode.The administrator can set a password to prevent unauthorized access to the system.|
|Auto Recognition of File Types We support almost all kinds of known file formats including file formats with automatic recognition functions: Binary, Intel (linear & segmented) Hex, Motorola S, Tektronix (linear & segmented), JEDEC, POF, etc.|
|Auto Increment of Serial Numbers Auto-generation of electronic serial numbers is available on Superpro 610P. This feature is implemented by setting Auto Increment in Operation Option. Auto Increment allows users to add unique serial number into the device. After each successful programming, the software automatically changes the value by the specified increment mode.|
|Intellectual Property Protection Password settings available in both PC and stand-alone mode.|
What's in the box?
|SuperPro 610P comes with
Do you have any questions about SuperPro 610P?
Hardware and Electrical Specifications
EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
Package types supported
DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, PGA, LGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOT, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, MQFP, LQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, SSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, FTBGA, VFBGA, μBGA, CSP, SCSP, QFN, HVQFN etc.
AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
Main unit: 178(L) x 130(W) x 40(H) mm
Package: 320(L) x 300(W) x 85(H) mm
Main unit: Weight 0.85 lbs (0.38 Kg)
Package: Weight 3 lbs (1.8Kg)
- Universal 48-pin driver supports today's most complex devices
- Improved programming processor for high-speed programming
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- In-system programming (ISP / ICP) capability
- Programming / testing features for TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms used for high reliability
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bit)
- Vcc verification (at +5% ~ -5% and +10% ~ -10%) enhances programming reliability
What is the difference between SuperPro 610P vs other Xeltek Programmers?
Please refer here to know differences between these programmers.
How many device does SuperPro 610P support?
Currently, 33,700+ IC devices are supported
How can I check if SuperPro 610P supports my device?
Does SuperPro 610P only support DIP package?
No, SuperPro 610P also supports DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, PGA, LGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOT, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, MQFP, LQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, SSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, FTBGA, VFBGA, μBGA, CSP, SCSP, QFN, HVQFN etc.
Which socket adapters are compatible with SuperPro 610P?
SuperPro 610P is compatible to work with SA socket adapters.
Can I upgrade my SuperPro 610P for a higher model?
Yes, Xeltek provides a trade-In and for additional information please visit our trade-In program page.
Will I receive technical support?
We provide technical support to all our latest SuperPro programmers.
Is SuperPro 610P compatible with Windows 10?
Yes, SuperPro 610P software is supported on Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bit).
Does SuperPro 610P have warranty?
Free two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro 610P.
- Free two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only.
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
- For technical support, contact Xeltek via Repair Request or at email@example.com. Calls will be answered in the order it was received. Due to high volume of calls, representatives will respond faster through written requests via methods above. Calls are accepted during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
- Additional service charge applies to out-of-warranty items.
- Effective as of February 1, 2013.