- The largest device support in the industry
- Utilizes industrial personal computer (with control card inside).
- Built-in servo and vision system mode to quickly and accurately locate and complete chip capture, placement, programming and packaging automatically.
- Four built-in internal SuperPro 5000 modules. Efficiency is much higher than parallel-production programmers because each module burns chips independently.
- Modularizing system design capability.
- Improved switching time.
- High throughput (1200 devices per hour).
- Low price
- Supports standard Tray & Tape Reel and Tube input & output for IC packages.
- Throughput Up to 1200 UPH (units per hour) handler index time with zero programming time for SuperBOT-I.
- Content High performance control card & servo drive system.
- Resolution X axis: (+/-)0.02mm; Y axis:(+/-) 0.02mm; Z axis: (+/-)0.05mm.
- Max. stroke X axis: 500 mm; Y axis: 380mm; Z axis:60mm.
- Pick & Place head placement accuracy (+/-) 0.08mm.
- Camera 400*400 pixels.
- Vision resolution 0.1mm.
- Process time per view ~0.5sec
Tray : The standard I/O device of the machine. Users provide the type and three special positions of the tray, and the system can calculate the position of each chip on the tray.
Auto tray :This device includes Tray in and Tray out. Trays could be added or removed without stopping machine operation (up to 15 trays).
Tape-in Device : An input device for tapes with IC packaging. Devices must be modified for custom IC size.
Tape-out Device :An output device for tapes with IC packaging. It handles tape widths of 12mm to 40mm. The tape can be air-pressed or heat-sealed.
- Built-in Control : PC-based control with Windows XP.
- Display : LCD monitor.
- Data entry : Keyboard & mouse
Standard 1 Year Warranty: Included with purchase of SuperBOT-I.
The programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.