Xeltek Automated Tray Handler
Our SuperBot Series offers a standard single fixed tray. If you're looking to amp up your production we offer a Automated Tray Handling, supporting up to 20 Trays.
Fixed Tray: Standard I/O device of the machine. Operator will replace the programmed tray from the SuperBot machine manually after the full tray is programmed. Customer does not need to buy any other accessory while using this option.
Auto Tray: This device is an extension of the fixed tray, it includes tray-in and tray-out. Users can put 20 trays into the handler.
When the machine is running, users can add trays or take out trays without stopping the machine. It can also be installed outside of the whole machine. Trays can be automatically changed without the need to open the upper cover , which saves tray changeover space and avoid human error during tray changeover.
Specs: Size (mm): 1100(L)×380(W)×1300(H). Weight (KG): 80
More than 30 engineers are devoted to developing new programmers, socket adapters and device algorithms. Engineers are fluent in English and provide excellent direct support through emails, telephone, live chat and online ticketing system.
- Quick device update (2 weeks upon customer request)
- Bi-weekly software updates (Free download)
- Xeltek provides a first 5 years hand-holding support for free!
- Xeltek provides free defective hardware parts replacement for the first year from the date of installation. On-site replacement shall be performed by the Customer.
- Common Spare parts kit included with Automated programmer.
- Xeltek ships additional emergency spare parts within 24 hours upon request.
With the 2 operations (Xeltek China and Xeltek USA) providing 24 hours of continuous support world-wide we are able to resolve customer technical support issues quickly.
Find out more: https://pages.xeltek.com/superbot-tech-support/