SuperPro ®/ 7504 High Speed Production Programmer
Mass production programmer for high production capacity, high versatility and high yield
Built in 4 Superpro / 7500 programmer modules representing the industry's peak level, up to 16 chips can be programmed at the same time. Supports almost every device you can see with extraordinary programming speed, including eMMC, NAND FLASH, SPI FLASH, NOR FLASH, MCU, CLPD, etc. If you are an industry leader, you need a programmer with high throughput, high programming yield and quality, a wide range of supported devices, and the ability to quickly upgrade to support future new devices.
Project file The operator only needs to load the project file to start programming.
Password managementProject files and production control can be password protected.
Complete run log files and statistics Production quality tracking.
Support Win7/ Win 8/ Win 10
- SuperPro /7504 Host
- Power adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Various package adapters.
- Adapter pressure booster and various specifications of pressure plate.
*SuperPro 7504 programmer are made to order, non-refundable - Final Sale.
Electrical and mechanical Specifications
- Communication interface: USB 2.0
- Grounding socket
- Power: AC Adapter Input - AC 100v-240v Output - 12V/7A
- Host: size - 540 x 216 x 75 mm weight - 6.8 kg
- Packaging: size - 600 x 250 x 105 mm weight - 9.2 kg
- Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Humidity: 20% - 80%
No posts found
Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro 7504
- Two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- User requested device updates available during the first year of purchase.**
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only.
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
- For technical support, contact Xeltek via Repair Request or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Calls will be answered in the order it was received. Due to a high volume of calls, representatives will respond faster through written request. Calls are accepted during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
- Additional service fee applies to out-of-warranty items.
- Effective as of August 1, 2018.
**Available on selected Programmers: SuperPro X, SuperPro 7500, SuperPro 6100, and SuperPro 6104GP. Due to sample limitations on obsolete devices, support time may vary. Customers are welcome to provide chip samples to expedite algorithm support. XELTEK adds devices upon customer's request at its option. Additional non-recurring engineering (NRE) charge may apply if device update involves socket adapter designing. Device support for out-of-warranty items is $150 - $300 per device request.
Manual Tray (Standard equipped) Standard I/O device of the machine. Operator will replace the programmed tray from the SuperBot machine manually after the full tray is programmed. Customer does not need to buy any other accessory while using this option.
Auto Tray Device This device is an extension of the fixed tray. It includes tray-in and tray-out and users can put 20 trays into the device. When the machine is running, users can add trays or take out trays without stopping the machine. The auto tray device can also be installed outside of the whole machine and trays can be automatically changed without the need to open the upper cover, which saves tray changeover space and avoid human error during tray changeover. The auto tray device can stack up to 20 JEDEC trays. Watch video
Tape-In Device Electric Tape in feeder. Tape width between 8 and 32mm applicable. Tape-in device can be configured as per the chip to be programmed. For SOIC and TSOP packages customer will need 2-3 types of different tape in the devices depending on the width of chips to be programmed. Watch video
Tube-In Moves chips in the machine. Chip guider for different chip width (optional). IO is multi feed and upto 8 tubes can be operated at once (optional). Tube IO pages should also be updated accordingly.
Tube-Out Moves chips out of the machine. Chip guider for different chip width (optional). IO is multi feed and upto 8 tubes can be operated at once (optional). Tube IO pages should also be updated accordingly. Watch video
Tape Ink-Marker Add-on item for tape out machine. On completion of programming the chip can be automatically marked with a point using ink (optional). Watch video. Tray Ink Marker Add-on item for auto tray machine. On completion of the programming the chip can be automatically marked with a point using ink (optional). Watch video