High Speed 4 Gang Stand-Alone Universal Device Programmer
Meet the NEW STANDARD in the universal programming industry. The ultra powerful system engine allows to program either single or 4 chips simultaneously with equal ease. Convert the universal programmer into a 4 gang programmer just by inserting a 4-socket adapter. No need to buy an expensive gang programmer anymore and save thousands.
Advantages of SuperPro 7500
|Ultra Fast Programming Speed SuperPro 7500 programmers employ a very high speed MCU chip producing not only reliable programming algorithms, but also increasing programming speed. Utilization of ARM11 32bit MCU combined with an internal Linux operating system makes them the most advanced and versatile programmers in the industry. Superpro 7500 offers 30% higher programming speed and 8-10 times faster programming speed for eMMC devices as compared to Superpro 6100.|
|Customized 4 Gang Adapters SuperPro 7500 can be used to program up to 4 chips at a time. Many EEPROM / Flash / MCU / eMMC chips are also supported in 2-Gang or 4-Gang mode to increase throughput by nearly four times!|
|LAN Mode Most production programming applications need the programmer to be operated remotely. On SuperPro 7500, remote controlling can be achieved using the LAN port. Using the LAN port, programmers can be connected to a local network and can be remotely controlled via any computer on the network. In this case, the PC which controls the SuperPro 7500 acts as a server and SuperPro 7500 acts as a client.|
|Project Files The project file stores preparations before programming. Users could also restore and save work environment. The project file includes device type, buffer data, operation option settings, configuration bit settings and batch commands. Project files may be password protected to increase security and reliability when operated by untrained operators.|
|Auto Function The Auto function organizes different functions into a sequential group (erase, blank check, program, verify and protect). Functions are executed in sequential order similar to a batch command.|
|Production Mode Once a chip is inserted correctly, the programmer automatically starts batch command of erase, blank check, program and verify. Auto chip detection saves time and increases efficiency.|
|Production Statistics A log file could be used to save operation information before exiting the program. Log files can also be used to facilitate quality tracking.|
|Factory Mode This mode is designed for factory volume production. To prevent operation errors from destroying chips and wrong data written to the chip, SuperPro will operate in the Auto function mode.The administrator can set a password to prevent unauthorized access to the system.|
|Auto Recognition of File Types We support almost all kinds of known file formats including file formats with automatic recognition functions: Binary, Intel (linear & segmented) Hex, Motorola S, Tektronix (linear & segmented), JEDEC, POF, etc.|
|Auto Increment of Serial Numbers Auto-generation of electronic serial numbers is available on Superpro 7500. This feature is implemented by setting Auto Increment in Operation Option. Auto Increment allows users to add unique serial number into the device. After each successful programming, the software automatically changes the value by the specified increment mode.|
|Intellectual Property Protection Password settings available in both PC and stand-alone mode.|
What's in the box?
|SuperPro 7500 comes with
Do you have any questions about SuperPro 7500?
Hardware and Electrical Specifications
EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
Package types supported
DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, PGA, LGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOT, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, MQFP, LQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, SSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, FTBGA, VFBGA, μBGA, CSP, SCSP, QFN, HVQFN etc.
USB 2.0, LAN
AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
Main unit: 184(L) x 160(W) x 78(H) mm
Package: 310(L) x 250(W) x 145(H) mm
Main unit: Weight 1.80 lbs (0.80 kg)
Package: Weight 3.80 lbs (1.65 kg)
- 144-pin Universal driver
- For standard NOR/NAND FLASH devices and serial EEPROM/FLASH
- Four chips can be programmed simultaneously (depends on device type and package).
- Over 59,000 devices are supported in the SuperPro 7500 library. Adapters do not need DIP lock sockets to transfer, resulting in more reliable connections.
- Powerful NAND FLASH platform library and exclusive solution for specific cases. Supports dozens of popular NAND FLASH platforms. Quick customization for specific requirements available.
- Built with 144 universal pin-driver. Universal adaptors are available for various packages.
- The ninth generation of pin-driver technology supplies cleaner signals, wider voltage range, more accurate and higher clock frequency, supports devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Chip security mechanism with built-in voltage self-correcting circuit to ensure the voltage is within a preset range.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for chip and programmer hardware.
- Powerful, yet user-friendly software features streamline operations, improve efficiency, and reduce user mistakes during programming operations.
- Quick free technical and new device support
What is the difference between SuperPro 7500 vs other Xeltek Programmers?
Please refer here to know differences between these programmers.
Should I use a SuperPro 7500 rather than a SuperPro 6100 for NAND chip programming?
Yes, we recommend using SuperPro 7500 for faster programming time. SuperPro 7500 has a powerful NAND FLASH platform library and exclusive solution for specific cases. It supports dozens of popular NAND FLASH platforms and quick customization for specific requirements is available.
Can I use the SuperPro 7500 without a computer?
SuperPro 7500 is capable of operating in stand-alone mode using a SD card.
Is SuperPro 7500 faster than SuperPro 6100 for eMMC programming?
SuperPro 7500 offers 30% higher programming speed and 8-10 times faster programming speed for eMMC devices as compared to SuperPro 6100.
SuperPro 7500 compatible to program multiple chips at once?
Yes, with our specialized Gang socket adapters. Many EEPROM / Flash / MCU / eMMC chips are also supported in 2-Gang or 4-Gang mode to increase throughput by nearly four times!
Is my IC supported?
What is a gang socket adapter?
It's a special socket adapter that has four sockets per module allowing you to program four chips at once.
How do I use the Gang Socket adapter?
Please visit our gang socket adapter tutorial for better understanding.
Is there warranty on the SuperPro 7500?
Yes, all Xeltek SuperPro programmers have two years warranty.
4 Gang Programming on SuperPro 7500
Software Download & Device List
|SuperPro 7500 Software||Device List||User's Manual|
|OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32/64bit)||Manual (07/01/13)|
The software works without SuperPro 7500 - feel free to try it to see how it works
Can't find your device on the device list? Request device support.
SuperPro 7500 Brochure & Poster
Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro 7500
- Two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- User requested device updates available during the first year of purchase.**
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only.
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
- For technical support, contact Xeltek via Repair Request or at email@example.com. Calls will be answered in the order it was received. Due to high volume of calls, representatives will respond faster through written request. Calls are accepted during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
- Additional service fee applies to out-of-warranty items.
- Effective as of January 1, 2015.
**Available on selected Programmers: SuperPro 7000, SuperPro 6100, and SuperPro 6104GP. Due to sample limitations on obsolete devices, support time may vary. Customers are welcome to provide chip samples to expedite algorithm support. XELTEKadds devices upon customer's request at its option. Additional non-recurring engineering (NRE) charge may apply if device update involves socket adapter designing. Device support for out-of-warranty items is $150 -$300 per device request.