In-System Production Programmer Station
SuperPro XPS02 engineered to provide a total solution for PCB board in-system programming.
Device algorithm development and user's customization to offer a plug & play solution.
Program up to 80 boards with a maximum output of 10K per hour.
Supports most serial devices including MCU and serial Flash/EEPROMS and parallel memory devices such as eMMC, NAND & Nor Flash.
Compatible for most in-system programming protocols, I2C, SPI, JTAG, RS232, etc.
Powered by SuperPro IS416
Speed up production today with our SuperPro XPS02.
· Industry grade complete solution for high throughput in-system programming.
· Customer specific function test (FCT) project available.
· Built with 1 to 5Pcs IS416, 16-CH ISP gang programmer, programming up to 80 PCB boards simultaneously.
· Compatible for ISP programming of multiple chips of different types in one PCB board serially.
· Supports almost all serial devices including, but not limited to SPI, I2C, JTAG, BDM, UART, MON, SCI, SWD, SBW, C2D, ICC, SWIM, SDQ, DBG, ICE, CSI, LIN. Supports most Device Manufacturers.
· High and adjustable programming speed for varied target board requirements.
· Advanced pin-driver technology supplies cleaner signals, wider voltage range and accurate / higher clock frequency. Precise frequency synthesizer and voltage generator ensure higher speed and qualified product ratio.
· Chip safety security mechanism: the built-in precise voltage self-calibration circuit ensures the voltage is within the preset range at any time. The self-diagnosis function continuously detects hardware fault to ensure the machine run normally.
· Over-current, over-voltage and ESD protection avoids damaging the programmers
· Powerful software system with user-friendly interface simplifies operation, improves efficiency, and reduces mistakes.
· Project. Simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step
· Project Group. Organizes batch running of multiple projects.
· Super Project Group. Complicated PCBA or multiple combined PCBAs may need multiple programmers to work in a group properly. The Super Scale Project Group is responsible for the workflow across multiple programmers.
· Customer specific operation interface is available. Display running result directly on the picture of the board panels.
· Auto Commands. Permit users to create a one-step command to execute common commands such as erase, blank check, program and verify.
· Production Mode. Initiated by an external start signal, generally the signal of Fixture Close. Once the signal is detected, the system runs automatically.
· Dynamic Buffer. Every chip may have different data to be written. The software can manage the changing of the data from chip to chip per the rule user requests. One well-known example is the MAC address.
· Log files and production statistics function facilitates quality tracking.
· Copyright Protection with project files encryption and access control, volume control and remote control.
· Support and recognize almost all known file formats automatically
· Barcode management. Fulfill all setup tasks by scanning barcode on the job form.
· Customized special functions and algorithm software available
Hardware & electrical Specifications
- Supports all common ISP protocol (i.e. I2C, SPI, UART, BDM, MW, JTAG, CAN, RS232).
- Contact Xeltek for more details.
- PC interface: USB2.0 (high speed), LAN (100M)
- Compatible for Windows 7 & 10 64Bits
- Power Supply： AC 100-220v / 50-60Hz
- Main Unit: Dimension：510 x 380 x 200 (mm); Weight: 25Kg
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C. Humidity: 20%-80
- CE and RoHS Compliant
- PCB Schematic, diagram showing the connections around the device.
- Device's part numbers.
- Gerber File
- How many panels required programming and panel size
If programming multiple chips on a PCB please provide the following answers:
- How many pads should be used on the # of chips?
- Are the chips programmed separately?
- Any reserve special pads?
Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro XPS02 Workstation.
- Free two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways
- If board testing is involved for customizing the standard algorithm to meet target board constraints, then algorithm update fee will be quoted on a case by case basis.
- For technical support, contact Xeltek via Repair Request,Ticketing System, or Forum . Calls will be answered in the order it was received. Due to high volume of calls, representatives will respond faster through written requests via methods above. Calls are accepted during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
- Additional service charge applies to out-of-warranty items.
Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase. For technical support, please contact Xeltek via repair request, ticketing system, live chat or forum; you may also give us a call during our business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM (PST)).
Manual Tray (Standard equipped) Standard I/O device of the machine. Operator will replace the programmed tray from the SuperBot machine manually after the full tray is programmed. Customer does not need to buy any other accessory while using this option.
Auto Tray Device This device is an extension of the fixed tray. It includes tray-in and tray-out and users can put 20 trays into the device. When the machine is running, users can add trays or take out trays without stopping the machine. The auto tray device can also be installed outside of the whole machine and trays can be automatically changed without the need to open the upper cover, which saves tray changeover space and avoid human error during tray changeover. The auto tray device can stack up to 20 JEDEC trays. Watch video
Tape-In Device Electric Tape in feeder. Tape width between 8 and 32mm applicable. Tape-in device can be configured as per the chip to be programmed. For SOIC and TSOP packages customer will need 2-3 types of different tape in the devices depending on the width of chips to be programmed. Watch video
Tube-In Moves chips in the machine. Chip guider for different chip width (optional). IO is multi feed and upto 8 tubes can be operated at once (optional). Tube IO pages should also be updated accordingly.
Tube-Out Moves chips out of the machine. Chip guider for different chip width (optional). IO is multi feed and upto 8 tubes can be operated at once (optional). Tube IO pages should also be updated accordingly. Watch video
Tape Ink-Marker Add-on item for tape out machine. On completion of programming the chip can be automatically marked with a point using ink (optional). Watch video. Tray Ink Marker Add-on item for auto tray machine. On completion of the programming the chip can be automatically marked with a point using ink (optional). Watch video