Curabitur placerat magna sollicitudin
Trade in Policy
|Product purchased within 90 Days
|85% of purchase value
|Product purchased within 6 months
|70% of purchase value
|Product purchased within 1 Year
|60% of purchase value
|Product purchased within 2 Years
|40% of purchase value
|15% of purchase value
|Product purchased beyond 2 Years (out of warranty)
|30% of purchase value
|Items with missing receipts (max)
|20% of purchase value
Terms and Conditions
Customers can take advantage of our Trade-in Service when upgrading to a new Xeltek Programmer with the following terms and conditions:
- Trade-in programmer must be of Xeltek brand
- Xeltek handle trade-ins directly (not valid through distributors)
- Standard U.S. list price will be applied to all trade-ins
- Customers are responsible for shipping cost both ways
- Upgrade programmer must be of higher model and value compared to the trade-in model
- Trade-in is one-to-one (one programmer for another, cannot combine multiple units)
- For your protection, we suggest all shipments to be sent through a traceable carrier
- Xeltek reserves the right to reject unrealistic values for the traded programmers
- Even if the programmer to be traded in is not functioning properly, make sure all major components are included to avail credit.
- Trade ins are excluded from sales.
Maximum trade-in value cannot exceed 25% of the Superpro programmer to be purchased.
Note: The purchase receipt that has been provided by the trader may be investigated, and accordingly may be revalued during the trade-in process. To avoid any possible conflicts, please provide your receipt prior to sending in old programmers.
*Xeltek reserves the right to alter this policy at any time.
*No refund when programmer is purchased through the trade-in program
Do you have any questions?