The Tube-In device vibrates each chip packed in tube to be programmed out from the tube and feeds it to the suction nozzle. User can adjust installation position of each tube according to tube width. Maximum 8 tubes can be installed. It's necessary to select correspondent front connector block for relevant tubes.
More than 30 engineers are devoted to developing new programmers, socket adapters and device algorithms. Engineers are fluent in English and provide excellent direct support through emails, telephone, live chat and online ticketing system.
- Quick device update (2 weeks upon customer request)
- Bi-weekly software updates (Free download)
- Xeltek provides a first 5 years hand-holding support for free!
- Xeltek provides free defective hardware parts replacement for the first year from the date of installation. On-site replacement shall be performed by the Customer.
- Common Spare parts kit included with Automated programmer.
- Xeltek ships additional emergency spare parts within 24 hours upon request.
With the 2 operations (Xeltek China and Xeltek USA) providing 24 hours of continuous support world-wide we are able to resolve customer technical support issues quickly.
Find out more: https://pages.xeltek.com/superbot-tech-support/