Flash Memory Programming with SuperPro Universal and Gang Programmers
For high speed NAND, eMMC, NOR Flash, and MCU programming. Single and multi-socket adapters available on selected programmers.
- Xeltek SuperPro Series Flash Programmer supports all types of Flash memory devices from 8 pins to large TSOP, FBGA devices.
- Use XeltekDevice Search menu to find out and if your Flash device is supported by Xeltek Programmers.
- The number of new supported Flash memory devices increases monthly and we provide frequent device update. New devices are updated every 2 weeks, 26 times a year, for free download on our Download Page.
- Programs high-density Flash memory devices at near theoretical minimum programming times. For example, Fujitsu MB89F538 programs at under 2 seconds which is 2 to 4 times faster than SuperPro 3000 series Eprom programmers.
- SuperPro 7500, 6100, SuperPro 6104GP, SuperPro 611S/610P and SuperPro IS01 Flash Programmers are USB interfaced single socket universal or ISP programmers each supporting a different range of devices.
- SuperPro 7500, SuperPro 6100, SuperPro 611S and SuperPro IS01 EPROM Programmers can operate in stand-alone mode without the need to attach to a PC.
- SuperPro 7500, 6100, 611S or IS01 EPROM Programmers can be operated simultaneously for high volume production environment.
- Universal socket adatpers support various package types:
DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, VQFP, TSOP, TSOPII, SOP, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, µBGA, CSP, SCSP, etc.
- Compatible up to Windows 8 (x32/x64 bits)
Overview of how NAND devices are programmed on Xeltek Programmers
- Download: Programming NAND on Xeltek SuperPro.pdf
- Xeltek updates software and device algorithm regularly for our Flash Programmer
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
- Xeltek will adds devices upon customer request at its option.
- Xeltek offers the highest value in device programming for the programming industry.
- Xeltek holds the position of having the highest number of devices supported.
- Free and frequent device updates
- High performance and functionality: stand-alone mode operation with largest device support for the industry, 144pin-driver supporting large size devices, 32bit MCU+ Linux based algorithm engine for very high speed operations, 700+ universal socket adapters to support all types of packages, 1.2 volts device support, Win 8 support, USB interface, surface mounted components used, CE approved, etc.
Xeltek Universal Programmers are under warranty to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two year from the date of purchase. Online Technical Support is also available 24 hours or you may call us during our business hours through Friday 08:00am to 5:00pm (PST).
For more information, please click the button below or call 408-530-8080.