USB Interfaced Ultra-Fast 144pin Stand-Alone Universal Programmer
- 88,000+ devices supported from 314 IC Manufacturers.
- ARM9 32 Bit MCU + Linux for algorithm processing.
- Supports NAND / eMMC devices up to 256 GB.
- Stand-alone (no PC required) and PC hosted mode.
- Built-in 144 universal pin-driver.
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V - 5V.
- 30% faster programming speed compared to SuperPro5000 with ARM9 MCU Processor + Linux ultra-fast algorithm processing engine.
- Support files up to 256 GBytes.
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adapters are available for various package types up to 144 pins. More efficient for new device support.
- Stand-alone mode (No PC required) and PC hosted mode.
- Under PC hosted mode the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the programmer is controlled via the 6-KEY keypad and the 20 character by 4 line LCD display.
- A CF (compact flash) card is used to store the project files.
- Cluster 1-15 units for flexible volume production. Operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multi-programming system.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64 bit)
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms used for high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful software functions:
- Production mode start chip operation the moment the chip is inserted properly.
- Project function simplifies processes such as Device Selection, File Loading, Device Configuration Setting, Program Option, and Batch File Setting into one step.
- Password for project files can be set for volume production control
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify,and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions. Log file is useful for quality tracking.
- Devices Supported: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
- Package: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface: USB2.0 (High speed)
- Stand-alone memory: Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
- Main unit: Dimensions 148(L) * 216(W) * 94(h) mm; Weight 3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Package: Dimensions 301(L) * 252(W) * 145(H) mm; Weight 6.2 lbs (2.8Kg)
- SuperPro 6000 Programmer with a DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- USB Cable
SuperBOT5: 1280(L)×840(W)×1500(H)mm Weight: 450Kg
SuperBOT 5e: 1260(L)×900(W)×1550(H)mm Weight: 248Kg.
Manual Tray (Standard equipped) Standard I/O device of the machine. Operator will replace the programmed tray from the SuperBot machine manually after the full tray is programmed. Customer does not need to buy any other accessory while using this option.
Auto Tray Device This device is an extension of the fixed tray. It includes tray-in and tray-out and users can put 20 trays into the device. When the machine is running, users can add trays or take out trays without stopping the machine. The auto tray device can also be installed outside of the whole machine and trays can be automatically changed without the need to open the upper cover, which saves tray changeover space and avoid human error during tray changeover. The auto tray device can stack up to 20 JEDEC trays. Watch video
Tape-In Device Electric Tape in feeder. Tape width between 8 and 32mm applicable. Tape-in device can be configured as per the chip to be programmed. For SOIC and TSOP packages customer will need 2-3 types of different tape in the devices depending on the width of chips to be programmed. Watch video
Tube-In Moves chips in the machine. Chip guider for different chip width (optional). IO is multi feed and upto 8 tubes can be operated at once (optional). Tube IO pages should also be updated accordingly.
Tube-Out Moves chips out of the machine. Chip guider for different chip width (optional). IO is multi feed and upto 8 tubes can be operated at once (optional). Tube IO pages should also be updated accordingly. Watch video
Tape Ink-Marker Add-on item for tape out machine. On completion of programming the chip can be automatically marked with a point using ink (optional). Watch video. Tray Ink Marker Add-on item for auto tray machine. On completion of the programming the chip can be automatically marked with a point using ink (optional). Watch video