USB Interfaced Ultra-Fast 144pin Stand-Alone Universal Programmer
- 88,000+ devices supported from 314 IC Manufacturers.
- ARM9 32 Bit MCU + Linux for algorithm processing.
- Supports NAND / eMMC devices up to 256 GB.
- Stand-alone (no PC required) and PC hosted mode.
- Built-in 144 universal pin-driver.
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V - 5V.
- 30% faster programming speed compared to SuperPro5000 with ARM9 MCU Processor + Linux ultra-fast algorithm processing engine.
- Support files up to 256 GBytes.
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adapters are available for various package types up to 144 pins. More efficient for new device support.
- Stand-alone mode (No PC required) and PC hosted mode.
- Under PC hosted mode the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the programmer is controlled via the 6-KEY keypad and the 20 character by 4 line LCD display.
- A CF (compact flash) card is used to store the project files.
- Cluster 1-15 units for flexible volume production. Operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multi-programming system.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64 bit)
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms used for high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful software functions:
- Production mode start chip operation the moment the chip is inserted properly.
- Project function simplifies processes such as Device Selection, File Loading, Device Configuration Setting, Program Option, and Batch File Setting into one step.
- Password for project files can be set for volume production control
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify,and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions. Log file is useful for quality tracking.
- Devices Supported: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
- Package: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface: USB2.0 (High speed)
- Stand-alone memory: Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
- Main unit: Dimensions 148(L) * 216(W) * 94(h) mm; Weight 3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Package: Dimensions 301(L) * 252(W) * 145(H) mm; Weight 6.2 lbs (2.8Kg)
- SuperPro 6000 Programmer with a DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- USB Cable
SuperBOT5: 1280(L)×840(W)×1500(H)mm Weight: 450Kg
SuperBOT 5e: 1260(L)×900(W)×1550(H)mm Weight: 248Kg.