SuperPro ®/ 7504 High Speed Production Programmer
Mass production programmer for high production capacity, high versatility and high yield
Built in 4 Superpro / 7500 programmer modules representing the industry's peak level, up to 16 chips can be programmed at the same time. Supports almost every device you can see with extraordinary programming speed, including eMMC, NAND FLASH, SPI FLASH, NOR FLASH, MCU, CLPD, etc. If you are an industry leader, you need a programmer with high throughput, high programming yield and quality, a wide range of supported devices, and the ability to quickly upgrade to support future new devices.
- SuperPro / 7504 host
- Power Adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Various package adapters
- Adapter pressure booster and various specifications of pressure plate
*SuperPro 7504 programmers are made to order, non-refundable. Final Sale.
Do you have any questions about SuperPro 7504N?
Socket adapters sold separately.
To find the compatible adapter for your chip please visit our Device Search Tool.
DIP Socket Adapter:
DX0001(SuperPro 6100N and SuperPro 6104NGP)
GX0001 (SuperPro 7500 and SuperPro 7504)
|Ultra Fast Programming Speed SuperPro 7504N is designed with high programming speed in mind. Our semiconductor manufacturer approved algorithms, precision and clean signals guarantee high programming yield. Special design was made to eliminate overshoot and ground bounce. Algorithms are performed with state machine architecture constructed with FPGA to achieve a ultra-high programming speed.|
|Largest Device Support Located in Silicon Valley, we keep good relationships with many major IC companies that are important for us to continuously support new devices. SuperPro 7504N currently supports more than 99,800 devices, which is the largest device library in the programming industry. Requested device algorithms can be added within a week - average lead time from other manufacturers is over two months.|
|Project Files The project file stores preparations before programming. Users could also restore and save work environment. The project file includes device type, buffer data, operation option settings, configuration bit settings and batch commands. Project files may be password protected to increase security and reliability when operated by untrained operators.|
|Auto Function The Auto function organizes different functions into a sequential group (erase, blank check, program, verify and protect). Functions are executed in sequential order similar to a batch command.|
|Production Mode Once a chip is inserted correctly, the programmer automatically starts batch command of erase, blank check, program and verify. Auto chip detection saves time and increases efficiency.|
|Production Statistics A log file could be used to save operation information before exiting the program. Log files can also be used to facilitate quality tracking.|
Factory Mode This mode is designed for factory volume production. To prevent operation errors from destroying chips and wrong data written to the chip, SuperPro will operate in Auto function mode. The administrator can set a password to prevent unauthorized access to the system.
|Auto Recognition of File Types We support almost all kinds of known file formats including file formats with automatic recognition functions: Binary, Intel (linear & segmented) Hex, Motorola S, Tektronix (linear & segmented), JEDEC, POF, etc.|
|Auto Increment of Serial Numbers Auto-generation of electronic serial numbers is available on Superpro 7504N. This feature is implemented by setting Auto Increment in Operation Option. Auto Increment allows users to add unique serial number into the device. After each successful programming, the software automatically changes the value by the specified increment mode.|
|Intellectual Property Protection Password settings available in both PC and stand-alone mode.|
- Built-in 4 asynchronous high-speed programmer modules representing the industry's peak level. SuperPro / 7504. Supporting up to 16 chips for simultaneous programming is the best choice for manufacturers with high productivity, high versatility and high quality.
- Supports almost any device, including EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA, PROM, FLASH (NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, etc. Support device voltage as low as 1.2V. Support device packages including but not limited to DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, PGA, LGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOT, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, MQFP, LQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, SSOP, TSSOP, SON , EBGA, FBGA, FTBGA, VFBGA, μBGA, CSP, SCSP, QFN, HVQFN, etc.
- Programming eMMC, NAND FLASH, SPI FLASH and other devices are faster.
- Optional adapter pressurization booster, it is more labor-saving to pick and place the chip.
- Support all kinds of popular NAND FLASH Platforms and can be customized.
- The tenth generation of pin drive technology ensures a cleaner signal, a wider voltage range and a higher signal bandwidth. With the strict compliance with the chip manufacturer's specifications, the algorithm software that accurately implements the timing specified by the IC manufacturer ensures a very high programming yield.
- Comprehensive security mechanisms to protect chips and programmers. Features include hardware self-test, voltage auto-calibration, chip mis-insertion detection, overcurrent detection, overvoltage protection, etc.
- USB2.0 Communication interface.
Powerful and rich software features:
Project file The operator only needs to load the project file to start programming.
Password managementProject files and production control can be password protected.
Complete run log files and statistics Production quality tracking.
Support Win7/ Win 8/ Win 10
Electrical and mechanical Specifications
- Communication interface: USB 2.0
- Grounding socket
- Power: AC Adapter Input - AC 100v-240v Output - 12V/7A
- Host: size - 540 x 216 x 75 mm weight - 6.8 kg
- Packaging: size - 600 x 250 x 105 mm weight - 9.2 kg
- Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Humidity: 20% - 80%