Ultra-Fast High Speed NAND Flash Gang Programmer
- Support NAND FLASH, NOR FLASH, Serial EEPRO/FLASH and more
- Ultra-high programming speed.
- Programs four devices in parallel.
- PC hosted, network and stand-alone(no PC required)
- Manage up to 12 programmers in one GUI
- Industry grade quality and reliability.
- Same programming design as SuperPro 7000
- CE and RoHS
Electrical and Mechanical Specification
- PC Interface： USB2.0(high speed)，LAN(100M)
- Stand-alone Storage Media：SD card
- Keypad and Display: 6 key keypad, 20Character x4lLine LCD
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
- Main Unit Dimensions：184 x 160 x78 mm
- Weight: 0.8 Kg
- Package: Dimensions: 310 x 250 x145 mm;
- Weight: 1.65 Kg
- Temperature: ：0-40°C。
- Humidity： 20%-80%
- Packages supported: TSOP48,TSOP56,BGA63,BGA107,BGA137,BGA153,BGA162,BGA169, ...
- Ultra-high programming peed. 10 times higher than SuperPro/5000 for eMMC
- Industry grade quality and reliability. IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms.
- Supports eMMC, NAND FLASH, NOR FLASH, Serail EEPROM/FLASH/NAND etc.
- Supports devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Support up to 4 chips in parallel.
- Many safety mechanisms are built including self-calibration, self-diagnosis, wrong chip placement detection, poor-pin-contacting detection, ID checking, over-current and over-voltage protection etc.
- Triple operation modes for various application requirements.
1）PC hosted mode. The programmer is controlled by PC via USB2.0;
2）Stand-alone mode. The programmer is controlled via a 6-Key keypad and a 20 character by 4 line LCD display. A SD card is used to store the project files.
3）Network mode. With the LAN port it’s an easy job to connect the programmer to LAN or Internet.
- Advanced and powerful software functions.
Production mode starts chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly
Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file load, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
Barcode management automatically load project files to avoid manual mistakes.
Password can be set for project files and production volume control
Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
Dynamic buffer makes it possible that each chip is programmed with different data file. Applications including serial number, MAC address etc.
Log file and statistic table for quality tracking.
File Security by SD card and project file passwords, volume limit and network remote control.
Gang expansion Up to 8 programmers can be managed under one GUI as one concurrent production programmer.
- WINDOWS XP/Vista/Win7/ Win8 compatibility.
Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro 7100, SuperPro 6100, and SuperPro 6104GP
- Two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- User requested device updates available during the first year of purchase.**
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only.
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
- For technical support, contact Xeltek via Repair Request, Ticketing System, or Forum. Calls will be answered in the order it was received. Due to high volume of calls, representatives will respond faster through written request. Calls are accepted during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
- Additional service fee applies to out-of-warranty items.
- Effective as of February 1, 2013.
Extended Premium Warranty (Optional - USA Only)
Premium warranty coverage includes:
Note: All warranties must be purchased at the time of original product purchase.
**Available on selected Programmers: SuperPro 7100, SuperPro 7000, SuperPro 6100, and SuperPro 6104GP. Due to sample limitations on obsolete devices, support time may vary. Customers are welcome to provide chip samples to expedite algorithm support. XELTEKadds devices upon customer's request at its option. Additional non-recurring engineering (NRE) charge may apply if device update involves socket adapter designing. Device support for out-of-warranty items is $150 -$300 per device request.