- The largest device support in the industry
- Utilizes industrial personal computer (with control card inside).
- Built-in servo and vision system mode to quickly and accurately locate and complete chip capture, placement, programming and packaging automatically.
- Four built-in internal SuperPro 5000 modules. Efficiency is much higher than parallel-production programmers because each module burns chips independently.
- Modularizing system design capability.
- Improved switching time.
- High throughput (1400 devices per hour).
- Competitive quote.
- Supports standard Tray & Tape Reel and Tube input & output for IC packages.
- Throughput Up to 1400 UPH (units per hour) handler index time with zero programming time for SuperBOT-I.
- Content High performance control card & servo drive system.
- Resolution X axis: (+/-)0.02mm; Y axis:(+/-) 0.02mm; Z axis: (+/-)0.05mm.
- Max. stroke X axis: 500 mm; Y axis: 380mm; Z axis:60mm.
- Pick & Place head placement accuracy (+/-) 0.08mm.
- Camera 400*400 pixels.
- Vision resolution 0.1mm.
- Process time per view ~0.5sec
Tray : The standard I/O device of the machine. Users provide the type and three special positions of the tray, and the system can calculate the position of each chip on the tray.
Auto tray :This device includes Tray in and Tray out. Trays could be added or removed without stopping machine operation (up to 15 trays).
Tape-in Device : An input device for tapes with IC packaging. Devices must be modified for custom IC size.
Tape-out Device :An output device for tapes with IC packaging. It handles tape widths of 12mm to 40mm. The tape can be air-pressed or heat-sealed.
- Built-in Control : PC-based control with Windows XP.
- Display : LCD monitor.
- Data entry : Keyboard & mouse
Standard 1 Year Warranty: Included with purchase of SuperBOT-I.
Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.
SuperBOT5: 1280(L)×840(W)×1500(H)mm Weight: 450Kg
SuperBOT 5e: 1260(L)×900(W)×1550(H)mm Weight: 248Kg.
Manual Tray (Standard equipped) Standard I/O device of the machine. Operator will replace the programmed tray from the SuperBot machine manually after the full tray is programmed. Customer does not need to buy any other accessory while using this option.
Auto Tray Device This device is an extension of the fixed tray. It includes tray-in and tray-out and users can put 20 trays into the device. When the machine is running, users can add trays or take out trays without stopping the machine. The auto tray device can also be installed outside of the whole machine and trays can be automatically changed without the need to open the upper cover, which saves tray changeover space and avoid human error during tray changeover. The auto tray device can stack up to 20 JEDEC trays. Watch video
Tape-In Device Electric Tape in feeder. Tape width between 8 and 32mm applicable. Tape-in device can be configured as per the chip to be programmed. For SOIC and TSOP packages customer will need 2-3 types of different tape in the devices depending on the width of chips to be programmed. Watch video
Tube-In Moves chips in the machine. Chip guider for different chip width (optional). IO is multi feed and upto 8 tubes can be operated at once (optional). Tube IO pages should also be updated accordingly.
Tube-Out Moves chips out of the machine. Chip guider for different chip width (optional). IO is multi feed and upto 8 tubes can be operated at once (optional). Tube IO pages should also be updated accordingly. Watch video
Tape Ink-Marker Add-on item for tape out machine. On completion of programming the chip can be automatically marked with a point using ink (optional). Watch video. Tray Ink Marker Add-on item for auto tray machine. On completion of the programming the chip can be automatically marked with a point using ink (optional). Watch video