USB Interfaced Ultra-Fast 144pin Stand-Alone Universal Programmer
- 88,000+ devices supported from 314 IC Manufacturers.
- ARM9 32 Bit MCU + Linux for algorithm processing.
- Programming speed up to 30% faster than SuperPro5000.
- Supports NAND / eMMC devices up to 256 GB.
- Stand-alone (no PC required) and PC hosted mode.
- Built-in 144 universal pin-driver.
Premium warranty coverage includes:
*Notes: All warranties must be purchased at the time of original product purchase.
**Selected Programmers: SuperPro7000, SuperPro6000, Superpro6004GP Due to sample limitations on obsolete devices, support time may vary. Customers are welcome to provide chip samples to expedite algorithm support. XELTEK adds devices upon customer's request at its option. Additional non-recurring engineering (NRE) charge may apply if device update involves socket adapter designing. Device support for out-of-warranty items is $150 -$300 per device request.
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V - 5V.
- 30% faster programming speed compared to SuperPro5000 with ARM9 MCU Processor + Linux ultra-fast algorithm processing engine.
- Support files up to 256 GBytes.
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adapters are available for various package types up to 144 pins. More efficient for new device support.
- Stand-alone mode (No PC required) and PC hosted mode.
- Under PC hosted mode the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the programmer is controlled via the 6-KEY keypad and the 20 character by 4 line LCD display.
- A CF (compact flash) card is used to store the project files.
- Cluster 1-15 units for flexible volume production. Operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multi-programming system.
- ISP / ICP programming capability available via ISP / ICP adapter.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64 bit)
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms used for high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful software functions:
Log file is useful for quality tracking.
- Production mode start chip operation the moment the chip is inserted properly.
- Project function simplifies processes such as Device Selection, File Loading, Device Configuration Setting, Program Option, and Batch File Setting into one step.
- Password for project files can be set for volume production control
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify,and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
Program + Verify (Sec)
64Mb NOR FLASH
64Mb NOR FLASH
512Mb NAND FLASH
1Gb NAND FLASH
1Gb NAND FLASH
20KB FLASH MCU
32KB FLASH MCU
32KB FLASH MCU
16KB FLASH MCU
Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro7000, SuperPro6000, SuperPro6004GP
- Two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- Free user requested device updates during initial (one) year of purchase.**
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only.
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
- For technical support, contact Xeltek via Repair Request, Ticketing System, or Forum. Calls will be answered in the order it was received. Due to high volume of calls, representatives will respond faster through written requests via methods above. Calls are accepted during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
- Additional service charge applies to out-of-warranty items.
- Effective as of February 1, 2013.
**Selected Programmers: SuperPro7000, SuperPro6000, SuperPro5000, Superpro6004GP, SuperPro5004GP. Due to sample limitations on obsolete devices, support time may vary. Customers are welcome to provide chip samples to expedite algorithm support. XELTEK adds devices upon customer's request at its option. Additional non-recurring engineering (NRE) charge may apply if device update involves socket adapter designing. Device support for out-of-warranty items is $150 -$300 per device request.
- Devices Supported: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
- Package: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface: USB2.0 (High speed)
- Stand-alone memory: Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
- Main unit: Dimensions 148(L) * 216(W) * 94(h) mm; Weight 3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Package: Dimensions 301(L) * 252(W) * 145(H) mm; Weight 6.2 lbs (2.8Kg)
Socket Adapters are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for 30 days from the date of purchase. Damaged socket adapters such as bent or broken pins are not replaceable if caused by user.