Xeltek Programming Service
Xeltek continuously invests in innovation and new solutions. Our unique combination of staff, products and services allow us to act on signals from the market to come up with product alterations and new tools that lower cost and shorten turnaround time. We serve electronics manufacturers around the world and are honored to be described as the one-stop for all programming need. Our locations in the heart of Silicon Valley (USA) and China let us access and support the latest IC device released by neighboring semiconductor companies; therefore, we have the largest device support count (95,000+ chips) in the programming industry. With our same day response and excellent support team, we cover programming demands from low volume (manual) programming to high volume (fully automated) programming service with top-of-the-line programmers.
SuperBOT-I/II/III comprise a family of fully Automated Programming System at Xeltek which are used to provide high volume programming service at affordable cost. These Automated equipment reduces the possibility of bent pins caused by manual handling and ensures accurate orientation in tape out machine.
• IC Testing
• Tape Ink-Marking: An attachment to the tape-out device is used to put an ink dot on the chip.
• IC Programming
• Taping and Reeling
• Auto Tray Ink-Marking:
An attachment to the auto tray device is used to put dots on the passed chips.
Request quotation for programming service
What Makes Xeltek Different?
- Rated as the #1 programmer provider in the industry with solutions for the widest range of programming applications
- Xeltek programmers can support and device required by user. We offer the largest device library: 95,000+ devices supported and counting.
- Advanced stand-alone programming technology for efficient production environment
- High quality programming with accurate positioning: Programmers are equipped with high performance servo system, precise CCD cameras and vision algorithm for device alignment and sockets / pick & place spots positioning.
- Experts in automated programming with customers in both the U.S. and International regions
- Over 30 development engineers along with dedicated engineering staff for technical support.
- 500+ socket adapter support with all common packages supported such as : PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP，SOT23 etc.
- Ability to develop custom programming algorithms along with customized socket adapters for custom chips.
- Use of High performance programmers：SuperBOT2 Automated programmer has 4 ultra-high speed universal gang programmers - SuperPro 7500. Each with up to 4 sockets, with a total of up to 16 sockets in the system.
- With high speed programming, enjoy faster Turnaround time with first article parts shipped back within 24 hours of receiving blank chips and programming data.
- Short change-over time. Automatic socket positioning and project loading with barcode scanning
- Competitive Pricing, great level of flexibility and price match guaranty.
- Security & reliability. With over 20 years in the IC programming industry, Xeltek is worthy of trust.
- Packages support tray (Tray), taping (Tape) and Tube (Tube).
- High throughput: 2500 UPH.
- From the initial first article configuration to final shipment of the product, we maintain the highest levels of quality throughout the programming process.
- Serial number generation and barcode programming
Do you have any questions?